Saturday, November 17, 2012

elf Evil Everyday Eyes "Day Evil" Look

I recently spotted the Disney Villains elf palettes at Walgreens, and I grabbed the Cruella DeVille Evil Everyday Eyes palette. I will do a full review with swatches soon, but for now take a look at the "Day Evil" look I did.




Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
elf Evil Everyday Eye palette:
Puppy Love all over from lashline to browbone
Coat of Dreams on inner third
Cruelty on middle third
Sewage on outer third and crease
Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash

Face:
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Light/Medium
MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint in I Saw Him First
Costal Scents blush palette

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Papaya

My thoughts:
The shadows were okay. Puppy Love (a skin colored matte) and Cruelty (light green shimmer) were the softest and most pigmented, followed by Sewage (brown shimmer) and lastly, Coat of Dreams (gold shimmer). This ended up being a really light look, but I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment